Wednesday, September 23, 2020

OCTOBER PROMO: CREEPY CINEMA YEAR 7!


Fall is now upon us. When I went out a couple weeks back, I already noticed the leaves changing colour and the air getting cooler. That's when you know it's almost time for October, and for the celebration of horror to begin!

A lot of things have been cancelled or postponed in 2020, but not Clayton's Creepy Cinema! I am back for the seventh annual marathon of horror movie reviews, counting down to Halloween with a new review every day of October. 

In the past, I've done random selections or weekly themes and even whole month-long themes. This year, I'm bringing back a theme from a past marathon. It was one of my favourite years so far, and this time, it's going to get bigger, scarier, and way crazier! 

Can you guess? Alright, enough suspense. 

Clayton's Creepy Cinema 7 will be...

 


The animals attack once again! For the second marathon in 2015, "Animal Mayhem", I reviewed 31 killer animal films. Now, five years later, it's time for their revenge! I'll be covering more classics from the sub-genre, and including a healthy dose of obscure, bizarre, and hilarious ones, as well. 

As always, the marathon begins on October 1st, and runs all month long, ending on Halloween. The reviews will be in order of release date, starting with a quintessential vintage monster movie from 1954 and working all the way up to the sub-genre's latest offering from 2019, with something special saved for Halloween. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment